1. There is honestly not that many possibilities you have for fundraising when running a forum other than special "charity" events, donations or special features for paying members (which we already have). The only thing we could hope for is the generosity of a few members who actually recognize the work and efforts that go into upholding this place. If more members can be made wary of that I'd say that might get them to donate a little something. There's just not a whole lot you can do with our limited possibilities on here.1. Being a moderator, a leadership position for the forum, you have been put in charge of helping raise funds for the forum. What are some of your ideas?
2. A new members submits, in your opinion, a subpar resource. How would you handle this?
3. In the following screenshot, if there are any, name the Rules that are violated. In addition what else may be improper procedurally, but not against the rules.
2. As long as the resource doesn't violate any rules I won't do a whole lot other than providing detailed feedback on how the resource can be improved. I am already exchanging PMs with a member whom I offered advice on composing music as a result of that already happening.
3. Hah, I was wondering what was up with your weird signature earlier. Now I get the picture (pun intended)! Let's see here...
Rules #3/#1 and #7 are definitely violated here. The signature is so massive that it doesn't even fit on the screen and you're essentially begging for money for private purposes by advertising for a dedicated website. So... you're essentially a very loud beggar in that screenshot. If that begging was any more "aggressive" I'd also consider rule #2 to be violated since that could be interpreted as harassing. However it may be, that topic would be removed instantly and you'd get a little message. :)