MinisterJay's Moderator Campaign - Defining LingkodWhat is Lingkod? It is a Tagalog word for servant.
How will I serve this forum?1. I will bring the element of compliance. With my experience being a compliance officer, and me tutoring Law Students, I have come to have acquired an eye for seeing something that is out of compliance. As our forum grows, it will become more important of protecting us from potential lawsuits and civil charges.
2. I will bring impartiality. I can be friendly, and I can even be your friend, but if you break a rule, I will warn you. If you continue to break the rules, I will get with administration, and look at further recourse. I can warn even mods and administration if they accidentally broke a rule. This is always done from a level of respect.
3. I will bring humility. If I have done something wrong, or made an appearance of aggression, disrespect, I will apologize to them in a PM. If it was something that was seen by many, a public apology is due.
4. I will bring experience. I have played and made RPGs for over 33 years; my first BBS/forum I belonged to was 30 years ago. I have experience being a moderator for a writing forum and two gaming forums. I have been an admin for a gaming forum and a RPG Maker Lovers Group.
How long do you plan on being a staff on the forums?
5. I will bring direction. I make it a daily goal to make sure that NO new introduction does not get unanswered. If it is a one word or short introduction. I ask a question or two to try to get them more active. Sometimes a new member posts their entire game idea, in an intro. That is the time to welcome them, and give encouragement, by showing them where there could get a better response rate.
6. The greatest thing I will bring is vision. I see this forum being the best RPG Maker MV forum that there is. It is so great, that it inspires people to actually buy RPG Maker MV or learn that their talents can benefit many, through their contributions. A forum can be friendly, fun, educational, and inspiring. At the same time, there are rules to maintain order. That is the responsibility of the moderator.
Let me have the opportunity to serve you and this forum as moderator.
Please feel free to ask me your questions.